CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

I am still alive! I took an unplanned, 2 month break from blogging. It wasn't intentional, but I got so busy that I literally had no time at all to post! Things have started to slow down, so I'm back!

Today is my Dad's Birthday... look how cute he is! We got him a Birthday pin from Disneyland when we went on Sunday. He's wearing it proudly!


I used 3 challenges on his card! Here they are..

For this card I used a plethora of manufacturers! I used Studio Calico, Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye, Simple Stories & October Afternoon!

The sentiment if from Maya Road and the cute little cupcake is from Hero Arts.


See you sooner than later!

4 comments:

Ros Crawford

What a great card ... Happy birthday to your Dad! Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Anonymous

Cute card! And your Dad looks so happy!!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe

Wonderful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

AppleApricot Wen

Beautiful card! Happy belated birthday to you dad :) Thanks for joining CCCB this week. Hugs and happy day, Wendy

Post a Comment