CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thank You Card

If you've been following me for a while, you know that I love me some My Mind's Eye!

I was looking on My Mind's Eye Blog for inspiration for a Thank You card and found Danni Reid's card that was inspired by one by Lisa Wilkinson. You can see them both, HERE.

I just realized that I didn't use any My Mind's Eye on this card! lol.

I did however use Pink Paislee's "Inspire" paper and We R Memory Keeper's "Travel Log".

 
I stitched vellum over the "Travel Log" paper and placed some sequins underneath.

I used Elle's Studio, October Afternoon & Jillibean Soup for the sentiment area.

I finished it off with a Studio Calico Wood Veneer that I inked red and put some Crackle Accents on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment