CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Project Life - Week 9 - February 26 to March 4


 Hello Hello! So I am a couple weeks behind with my Project Life, BUT... I have still been planning it out and printing my photos, so they are all least printed and in place! But journaling, not so much! I will hopefully get caught up this week!

Here is Week 9! Don't you love that arrow paper from Studio Calico?

This week started off with my niece taking a picture of herself, showing off her missing tooth! I took her to the library the next day and then me and my other niece went to Disneyland!



On the bottom of the journaling card, I was going to write Mickey, Minnie and all the other characters, but I forgot to before I took the picture!!

We went to Target and found the issue of Paper Craft's Magazine that I'm in. The boyfriend said VERY loudly "Hey! You're in this magazine!" I used an Elle's Studio "Daily Notes" for the journaling of that and you can find those, HERE.



 We ended the week going back to Disneyland. We ate at Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney, which was delicious!


I had 2 favorite cards this week!

First is my Instagram card. I got that cute cheveron patterned from Finding Nana, if you haven't checked out her blog, do yourself a favor and check it out, HERE. She is AMAZING! 

The link to the Chevron paper to print is, HERE.

I've been getting a lot of likes on Instagram lately, so I wanted to document that.


This card just makes me laugh... and makes me feel old too! Gotta love the mind of a 5 year old!!


Until next time!

1 comments:

Unknown

Wow! That looks fabulous. I love the color scheme...it really "pops"!
Basketweave Tiles

Post a Comment