CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 8, 2013

Welcome Maddox!

This card was made for a girl I've known since I was little.. one of her friends, who has seen my cards,  contacted me and asked if I could make a baby shower card for her newest little one.

I was waiting until the baby shower was over, before I posted this, but he just came into the world a couple days ago, so I think it's time!

She requested teal, grey and white for the card.

 I used a sketch I found on Pinterest, which you can find, HERE.


 I used My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey & Crate Paper.

I did his name in Thickers, these are called Rockbye in white. I added a little washi tape too!


I stitched around the edges and attached these tiny papers with Tim Holtz's Tiny Attacher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment