CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Project Life - Week 6 - Feb. 5-11

Week 6, comin' up!

The top is actually the rest of Week 5! You can see the rest of it, HERE.

I couldn't figure out why my past weeks were blurry when I posted them here, but I think I have it figured out! Hopefully this week is more clear than the last!!

This week I used some My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, Basic Grey, Elle's Studio & GCD Studios! 

We tried a new recipe, I lost 2lbs., Kal was doing some reading, Dad's mug FINALLY came after 3 months and Klayre & I had a picnic in the living room!


Klayre became a Daisy and Joey took me to The Great Balloon Park in Orange County. If you haven't been or heard of it, check out their site, HERE. You go up 400ft. in this orange balloon that is tethered to the ground. If that isn't fun enough, it's free too! They also have a carousel that is also free to ride as many time as you want. I rode an ostrich!

 

This was my favorite card of this week! Very excited for her!


0 comments:

Post a Comment