CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Ayron!!

Tonight we went out to Market Broiler to celebrate Ayron's Birthday. Ayron is a friend of the boyfriends! And he's a quite hilarious one at that!!

Here's our appetizers... Crab stuffed Won Tons.. They were as good as they look! I somehow scraped and cut the roof of my mouth on these too.. Oops. Still worth it!


I had Shellfish Pasta for dinner... It had huge pieces of lobster in it!!


On to the card.. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I don't like making "boy cards"!! I don't know if it's because I have mostly all girly products or what, but it seems so tough when it's time to make a "boy card"!!

Here's Ayron and his card! 


For the card, I used Stampin' Up!'s Crub Cake for the base and sprayed it with Smooch Spritz in Mossy Mist. I used My Mind's Eye & Pink Paislee paper. The stamp is from Fiskars and the super cute arrow Washi Tape is from Freckled Fawn.


Have you heard of the Washi SwapEvent that's going on at The Feckled Fawn blog?? It's where you send washi tape and get the same number back. I'm going swap 5! Check it out, HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment