CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 2 - Project Life - January 8-14

 Since we're already to Week 8, I figured I would share more of my Project Life!

This is my Week 2!


Here is my favorite card on this page.. and it just so happens that Elle, the designer is right above! In the bottom right corner! I got to meet her at CHA!

This card is from Elle's Studio's "Daily Note Tags". I cut it on an angle and sewed around the bottom so I could make a pocket to hold my old Disneyland Pass and the parking pass for CHA.

The day of CHA, I also got to cross off another item on my bucket list.. seeing Rope Drop at Disneyland. Rope Drop is where they let you in Disneyland before it opens but rope off all the lands and when they open, the drop the ropes! I've been an Annual Pass holder for years and this was my 4th attempt! Better late than never!






This page truly blows my mind! First up is my niece Klayre, you can't see it too well cause of the protector, but she is a Daisy in Girl Scouts and is selling cookies. My sister wrote on chalkboard "How many boxes would you like to buy?" and Klayre wrote her name!

Next up is my badge from CHA.

The next two rows are some of the amazing people I got to meet! There is Teri Anderson, Cath Edvalson, Amy Tan & Susan R. Opel!

I did some journaling on the bottom right!


Here's my favorite card from this page!

I love these wood veneer arrows from Studio Calico!


0 comments:

Post a Comment