CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Scrapbook Expo goodies!

Last Friday, my Mom and I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim, California. If you don't know, a Scrapbook Expo is where local stores sell last years merchandise for super cheap! It's awesome! Check out if there's one close to you.. it's well worth the drive too! Check HERE.


So, I had the plan of not getting too much paper. I wanted to get embellishments. You can see below how well that worked out! It's hard when paper that's usually $1.25 is .25 each or 6 for $1. How do you just walk by? That's right, you don't.

I think like 57 of them are My Mind's Eye too! One of my favorites!


A couple sticker sheets!

 
 Guess how much I paid for this Paper Pack, Chipboard and embellishments? $5!! The paper pack alone is $5.99! All together I saved over $7.00! Score!!


 Some fun new stamps! This is my first stamp set from The Stamps of Life.. very excited about these!

How cute are those people?!


 As I've said I love me some My Mind's Eye! I got these for $2 each! They're $5.99 each!


 I love these stickers from Jillibean Soup! The one in the middle .. the "Keep Calm and Ask Mom" is my favorite.

How cute are the little pin flags from Bella Blvd?!


 This card measures 3x4 and I want to make some for my project life. I will be taking it apart to see how it's made!


 I don't use a lot of ribbon on my projects anymore for some reason, so I tried to limit how much I got. All of this was $3.50! I was thinking I could use Smooch Spritz on the ribbon on the top and turn it any color I'd like!


 Come join us!


 Have you heard of Peachy Cheap? It's a deal a day site for crafty goodness! That's where I got these 4 packages of buttons for $8! They go for over $5 each!

Check out these Deal a Day sites!


0 comments:

Post a Comment