CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Project Life: Week 1 - January 1 - 7

Welcome to my first week of my first Project Life! I am very excited about starting this and I absolutely love it and have been able to keep up with it, which I'll be honest, I wasn't sure I would be able to!

First I'm going to share all my planning details with you! I think without all the planning, it would be a tough thing to not only do but to keep up with!

Planning

 I plan my pages out on Friday night for the previous week and I print my photos on Monday
I bought this cute little folder at the 99 cent store to keep track of everything. They have some super cute binders!


 I use these Project Life Printables that I found on Hello Forever blog, you can find them, HERE.

I traced the outline on the back also, so I would have the backside of the protector on the backside of the paper. Easy peasy!


I have monthly dividers and I have a colored divider so I know which page I'm working on.

  
After I complete a page, I put a small piece of washi tape on the right side so I know it's complete.

 So here it is! My first page of Project Life!

All of my "week" cards will be the same. I'll use the same letter stamps and the same Elle's Studio's "Number It" Stamps, which you can find, HERE.


Printables I used... 
 Every week, I'll also share my favorite card on the page. For week 1, it's this receipt/title card!

 

 I hope you enjoyed my first week! I can't wait to share more with you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment