CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just add love!

 I made this card for a customer who needed a card for her husband for Valentine's Day!

I bet you're thinking... Valentine's... Circus... what!?

Check out her blog here, Only In The Circus!


 I used Stampin' Up!'s "You're Amazing" collection. I added some Gun Metal stickles on the inside of the Circus letters. I added some scrabble tiles to create the word love so it reads "Love the Circus".


 For this card, I used the sketch I made for the December Card Challenge, which you can find, HERE.

I used My Mind's Eye Love Me collection with their "Pink Hex" paper.


 I used washi tape over a Heidi Swapp ghost letter to create the U.

The cute flag is from Elle's Studio's "True Love Pennants".

I stitched around the edges to finish it off.


1 comments:

Jen

Ear friend from CHA!!! I was looking through my latest paper crafts magazine and saw you!! Congrats girl!! How fun to find your blog and see what you've been up to...love it all! And shut the front door--wash over ghost letters...oh my!!!! Love, love, love it!! Glad to have found you!! I will be back!

Post a Comment