CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2013

February Card Challenge - Theme & Lift

 For the next 4 days until Valentine's Day, I'm going to share some Valentine's Day cards a day with you!

I made this card for the February Card Challenge for the Lift category. We lifted Andrea Ewen's "Be My Valentine" card. You can see her beautiful card, HERE.


Purple and yellow were requested for this card! Can you tell? 

I used Pink Paislee's "Inspire", "Junque" and KI Memories "Holly Jolly".

The cute little note circle is a Chic Tag from Elle's Studio.

The xoxo is also from Elle's Studio's new line called "You & Me", from their Lil' Snippets: Labels.

I embossed a flower and added a rhinestone brad to the middle. I stitched around the edges to finish it off.


 I LOVE THIS CARD!

This is one of my favorites I've ever made.

I used The Sweet Stop's Sketch #196 for this card.

Do you love that arrow paper as much as I do? It's from My Mind's Eye Lucky In Love collections and it's called "Cupid's Arrow".

The pink polka dot paper is from My Mind's Eye's "The Sweetest Thing" 6x6 pad.


 These people stamps are from Autumn Leaves and it's called "Family". There's even a dog in the set! I embossed it with copper embossing powder. I overlapped their hands so it looks like their holding hands.

The I adore you is also from Elle's Studios You & Me collections from their Lil' Snippets: Labels.


These awesome wood grain Pennants are from My Mind's Eye collection, "Miss Caroline" and their called  Howdy Doody Baby Stamps. It's a super cute stamp set, check it out, HERE. I sewed it together to make a little banner and used pop dots underneath to give it some dimension.

I as always stitched around the edges!


0 comments:

Post a Comment