CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've been making lots of Valentine's Day Cards and this one was ordered by a friend of my boyfriends.

She wanted a buffalo on the card for a personal reason, so that's what I made happen!

I will admit, I panicked at first thinking about putting a Buffalo on a Valentine's card, but at that same time, the ones that challenge me, I usually love the most!

For the Buffalo, I simply searched it on Google and printed it, easy peasy!


 I used a 2 1/2 circle punch to punch a circle in my wood grain paper. I adhered the Buffalo and used pop dots on the wood grain paper for some dimension.


 How cute is that heart doily paper?! So cute, right? It's from Crate Paper's "Paper Hearts" collection.

I of course finished it off with some stitching!


Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment