CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2013

CHA!!

 Hello Hello!

I am back from CHA and it was everything I dreamed it would be! The only reason I got to go was because a fellow Scrapbook News & Review staffer who was going had a designer drop out. Pure luck right there. 

Thank you Teresa for getting me in, it was truly an amazing weekend for me!

Here's my badge... ek!


 On Saturday, I woke up at 6:40am, after only getting about 3 hours sleep since I was so excited about the next day! Since I was going to be in Anaheim early, I figured I'd try to make Rope Drop at Disneyland. I had tried 3 times before and missed it 3 times. This time, I made it and it was great to see!!

After that, I defeated Zurg and rode through space, all before 9:30am!

With Rope Drop & CHA, I got to cross off 2 things on my bucket list on Saturday! How awesome is that?

Then it was on to CHA!
 

I'm going to share my pictures with the Paper Crafts Magazine staff first!

I met the sweet Teri Anderson!


Miss Moxie Fab herself, Cath Edvalson!!


And last but certainly not least, Susan R. Opel!


As you can imagine I was freaking out quite a bit!

From my perspective, I was in a room full of people I've looked up to for years and I was getting to meet them all. Every time I think about this past weekend, I just shake my head in disbelief.

More to come on Saturday!

2 comments:

Lisa P

How awesome for you! I'm sure it was a fabulous experience.

Tamika

Attending CHA one day is on my bucket list, can't wait to hear more!

Post a Comment