CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Decorations!

Hello Hello!

I wanted to share some Christmas decorations I made this year, in the midst of Wedding goodies!!

I made this ornament LAST YEAR from my boyfriends Mustang key. He had traded it in and forgot he had another key, so I recycled it!


This might be becoming a tradition! Maybe I'll make one every year!

For this years, I used scrabble tiles and glued them together with Glossy Accents. That glue will hold ANYTHING! I use it on all sorts of things around the house because it's so strong. I glued some twine to the back as a hook and that was it. For the rest of the year, I will tape down the twine and have it as a decorations in my room.


 I made this banner for my sister for her tree. I used some Kraft Cardstock and my Cricut with the Base Camp cartridge to cute the letters. I also used Fiskar's "Apron Lace" punch for the bottom of each piece. I used KI Memories "Holly Jolly" paper for the bottom as well. I added 2 small eyelets on the top corner of each piece and threaded twine through all of them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment