CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 16, 2012

Welcome to the world Taylyn

I made this card for one of my best customers! When I say best, I mean anytime she needs a card, I get a text! I love it! She needed a baby shower card for a little one and requested grey & lavender as those are the colors for the baby's shower and nursery!

I used Clean & Simple's Sketch #56 for this card.

I love how simple this card is and the fact that it's non-traditional colors for a baby shower card.


For the background, I used My Mind's Eye "On The Bright Side - Brown Stripe". I still see grey, but whatever! lol.

I also used Pink Paislee's "Daily Junque - News" paper and Studio Calico's "Classic Calico" 6x6 pad.

I embossed a dandelion from Autumn Leave's "Fine & Dandy" Stamp set in white for a subtle look.

The "Welcome to the World" is from an old G Studio stamp that I found at Michael's for $1. And let me tell you, I got my moneys worth out of that one!

The Thickers are by American Crafts - Amy Tangerine called Muse.


I used some lavender ribbon that I had and finished it off with some stitching and a light yellow button.


0 comments:

Post a Comment