CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Welcome to the world Riley Roy

I made this card for a friend who needed a baby shower card.

I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #171 for this card. If you've been following me a while, you know that I LOVE Karen Giron's sketches!



This cute chipboard elephant is from My Mind's Eye "Alphabet Soup". I made a bow in her hair using Trendy Twine's "Posy". I added some Glossy Accents on the eye and the toes!


I used GCD Studio's "Oh Happy Day" and American Craft's Amy Tangerine's "Prime Time". The stamp is from an old G Studios mini stamp set that I got years ago. The rub ons (under the rhinestones) are from October Afternoon's "5 & Dime". Last but not least, the Thickers are called Delight!


My stitching got a little too close to the edges for my liking! But, it happens!

I used Bo Bunny's "Basic Dot - Blush" for the background. I stamped Glitz's "Distressing" Image and embossed it in clear. But, I only did that AFTER I spilled a good amount of embossing powder all over me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment