CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2012

Picture this.

Last Sunday, which was the last day of our cruise, I woke up at 4:40am and couldn't go back to sleep. I laid in bed until about 6:30 and finally got up to go get something to eat. While I was eating, I checked my e-mail, which I hadn't got to do in a week! After that I watched the sun rise and it was just breathtaking! Take a look!


After we left our room and went to get my 2nd breakfast and Joey's 1st, lol. While Joey was in the bathroom, I decided to check my e-mail again and found an e-mail that I had always hoped I'd get to see!

Remember Paper Crafts World Cardmaking Day Contest? It turns out that I was one of the winners in the Birthday category! Not only do I get to receive an amazing prize packaged valued at over $400, but I will be published in Paper Crafts Magazine's March/April 2013 issue

My eyes filled up and I couldn't believe it! This is one of those things that I've always wanted but never really thought would happen! When Joey came out of the bathroom, I looked at him with a blank stare and smiled. He probably thought I was crazy, until I handed him my phone so he could read it.

SO EXCITING!

If that isn't enough exciting news, I have more! I am now a staffer at Scrapbook News & Review! It has been quite a week, that's for sure! I am so beyond excited about both of these things, I'm beside myself!

4 comments:

Kathy Mc

Congratulations on your win! How every exciting to be published. WTG!

Emily Leiphart

Congratulations on being a WCMD Contest winner, Tarynne! I look forward to seeing your winning card!

Lisa P

Wow! What a week. Congrats on the WCMD win. There is no doubt you totally deserve it. And the staffer position. That is too cool! Way to go.

Tarynne Wise

Thank you all!! I'm thrilled!

Post a Comment