CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Joey's Cruise Cards - Day 7

How sweet it is to be loved by you

Today is our last day at sea!

Here's last years... check it out!

2011 - Joey's Cruise Cards - Day 7

For this card, I used Fancy Pants and Crate Paper.

For the lollipop, I used trendy twine to make the candy part. First, I ran a small circle through my Xyron and started my Trendy Twine in the middle and kept wrapping it around until I was at the edge of the paper. It was easy peasy!

I used some pop dots under the lollipop to give it some dimension.  I used a toothpick for the bottom and cut some of the top off so it would fit on this little card!!

I printed the sentiment on the computer in two different fonts and finished it off with some stitching.


0 comments:

Post a Comment