CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2012

Quarter Auction

In July I participated in a Quarter Auction. Have you ever heard of it? I hadn't either, but it was really a lot of fun. I'll get to that in a second though! First, I want to show you my newly painted drawers that my parents brought back from Ohio for me! Before my parents go to Ohio to visit family, they ask if there's anything we want from back there. Their garage sales are nothing compared to ours in California!

This year, I asked for drawers to use for my cards at crafts shows and such. I got the idea on Pinterest which you can see, HERE.

I knew I wanted to paint them with chalkboard paint, find it HERE (Pinterest again!) and all you need is craft paint and non-sanded grout, which is about $1.50 at your local hardware store.

Since the color I was painting them was so light, I first spray painted them then put 2 coats of Chalkboard paint over it.


This is how they turned out! Cute, right?


Here's my set up! As you can see, it was before I changed my shop name!


Here's my set up, up close!



0 comments:

Post a Comment