CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Love You

Have you ever looked through a gallery and saw a card that is so beyond wonderful that you have to make your own and hope it's even a quarter as lovely as the card seen? I have so many times, I've lost count!

I saw this card on Scrapbook.com called "Happy Birthday" from Mel Blackburn as Design Team work for Pebbles Inc. Not only did I love the design, but I loved the yellow! It brings so much brightness to the card and if I got that card, I'm sure it would be a very Happy Birthday!!



For the paper on this card I used Echo Park and Fancy Pants. The "Love You" is also from Echo Park.

I added some twine and a cute little clothes pin!


I used Tattered Angel's Chocolate Covered Cherries Glimmer Mist and finished it off with some stitching in the corner!


0 comments:

Post a Comment