CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2012

Get Well Soon! & With Deepest Sympathy

I made both of these cards for the July Card Challenge that I host on Scrapbook.com.

This card is for the technique category, which is a technique called "Faux Linen". You can see the tutorial, HERE.

It is a super easy technique while makes a great impression!


I used Basic Grey & Crate Paper on this card. I filled in random leaves with Diamond Stickles.

For the background stamp of the technique, I used Glitz's "Distressing Set Two".


For the sentiment, I used Technique Tuesday's "Small Talk".


I used the same layout for this card as well, cause I just loved it!

This card is for the July Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com for Theme, which is Sympathy.


I used the Faux Linen technique on this card also.

I used all Plumeria from Basic Grey on this card.


I used Technique Tuesday's "Small Talk" for this sentiment as well. Love that stamp set!


0 comments:

Post a Comment