CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

Yesterday was my Dad's Birthday and I lifted the great Kristina Werner's Friday Focus - Birthday Card #4.

The best part about this card, besides it being a quick card to make was that I used all scraps on it!

A little Fancy Pants, a little DCWV, a little October Afternoon, a little Crate and a little American Crafts!



I used Blue Berry Trendy Twine to "tie" it all together.


I wanted to share one of the first cards I made, which was my Dad's Birthday card in 2007. We had started calling him Boot Boy after he out of no where bought a pair of cowboy boots, lol. See the brown around the tags? I used Copper and Brown Sharpies to color them...I knew nothing about Distress Ink back then!!


1 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Love the card and I bet he did, too.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Post a Comment