CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 18, 2012

Dad's Day!

I hope all the Dad's in your life had a wonderful Father's Day! Not only was this weekend Father's Day, but it was my Birthday on Friday.. that post with photos will come soon!

This is what I made for my Dad for Father's Day. I saw it in a Scrapbooking Magazine at Target. I printed outlines of Montana, Idaho, California and Ohio and stitched hearts in the cities he loves.

I found this super cute frame at Aaron Brothers and it was 50% off!! I created my own mat also.


Here are a few Father's Day Cards that I made for a friend to give to the Dad's in her life.

This was for ColourQ #141 but I didn't post it in time!!

 
I found this freebie frame on Pinterest, along with the frame on the card below this one. You can find them, HERE.


I used Clean & Simple #194 for this card. She told me her Uncle Keith loved the Dodgers.


I love the detail on the bat and the stitching on the hat!!


She mentioned that her Step-Dad was a Marine and something with a tie maybe, so I made a camo tie! It looks like fabric, but it is paper. I stuffed it with Kleenex!


0 comments:

Post a Comment