CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Aunt Marlo

I lifted this card from Christine Collin's - Baby makes 3 card. I really adore how this card turned out!


I used Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking line, the paper is called Darling.. I simply put the frame around which part I wanted on the paper, but didn't press down. I lightly traced on the outside and on the inside of the frame. I then removed the frame and cut in between those two lines and that's it!

I used Glossy Accents on the flowers and some Shabby Shutters Distressed Stickles on the leaf. I wrapped it up (literally and figuratively) with some Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.


1 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

I love this card, Tarynne. The flowers are so pretty.

Thanks for using my twine :)

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Post a Comment