CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 25, 2012

3 more challenges!

Happy Friday and Happy Memorial Day Weekend!


Always remember the heros that paid their life for us to be in the country we are doing what we're doing. It's because of them that I can sit here on my laptop and write on my blog. And it's because of them that you get to sit there and read it. Never take little things like that for granted!

For this card I used The Sweet Stop sketch #159. It was a sketch with a spin.. the spin was to use ruffles.

I found this cute stamp set by Sandylion called Boy Clear Stamps at the 99 cent store of all places! I also got the girl set that I'll be using soon!




I used Copper Stickles on his spots and Glossy Accents on his nose, the ball and his ears.


For this card I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #159.

I also used ColourQ #138.. here's the palette.



I think this is my favorite stitch, lol.


I used Fiskar Stamps and a cute little cupcake from American Crafts Remarks, sweet tooth.


4 comments:

Larissa Heskett

WOW!! Your card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!! =)

Jen Mitchell

Such cute cards! I love the zig-zag stitch! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Sylvia

Love your card, Tarynne, such cute papers and stitching! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over on the CQC.

Karen Giron

This is darling! I love the dark stitching and that sweet cupcake!

Post a Comment