CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

You're one of a kind... you make my heart flutter!

Happy Friday Night! Did you win the lotto tonight? Did you even play? We did... and got one number and one mega number!

Can you imagine $640 MILLION dollars? I can't, lol. On Tuesday I took my 4 year old niece with me to pick numbers. She was more fascinated in the toys in the liquor store than anything else though!! I asked her I won, what does she think I would buy? Her answer was.. "toys for me!". I asked if she thought my boyfriend would buy me a ring.. she said "No, but maybe a car". She said my Dad would buy food and she said if she won, she would buy toys for her little sister!

I vote on the ring, but hey, whatever. =]

On to the cards!

I used Clean & Simple Sketch #183 for this card.

For this card, I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #155. I bought those My Little Shoebox tree stamps at the Scrapbook Convention last month. So cute, right?

I stamped on the kraft cardstock and on the green patterned paper and used pop dots to lift them.

3 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Both of these are so pretty. I love the butterfly. The colors are gorgeous.

Lesley
Trendy Twine

Nancy

Congrats on being Chosen over at Sweet Sunday as the Guest Designer...I can see clearly why you were chosen...great card! Congrats again!

Kathy D.

Hey girl! I just saw you won a guest spot at Sketch Sketch Sunday!! Congrats!!
aka: scrap-police on Scrapbook.com

Post a Comment