CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

You're my love bird

Who's ready for Valentine's Day? Yeah, me either! But I do have a Valentine's Card finished before February 13th, so I'm happy!

I purchased this cute new Bo Bunny Paper called Crush Romeo last week. Our closest Scrapbook store is about a 1/2 an hour away.. it is however close to my Grandma's and my niece's doctors. So if we're out that way, I have to stop by! It's usually just to pick up 3 packages of foam pop dots too. But I'll search the clearance and if there's any really cute paper in the new section I'll pay an arm and a leg for it. =]

Sometimes I can't believe how expensive some Scrapbook Stores are! There's one in Rancho Cucamunga, I won't name names, but their prices are ridiculous! Although their store is beautiful and they have a ton of new items all the time, they charge way too much. I think I've been there twice and only bought ribbon by the yard each time. Too rich for my blood!

So for this card I used a sketch from Clean & Simple from 2009!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment