CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday KAB! & an iPhone Card!

Someone let my niece turn 4.... ohhh when I find out who it was......

4! Wasn't she just born? It sure seems like it. This little one is the sweetest, most goofy kid I've ever met, and I'd say that even if I wasn't her Auntie!! Not every mid 20 year old would like spending everyday with a child that isn't your own, but I do. I love her to pieces! Can't get enough of her!!

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY KLAYRE A BELLIE!

The photo on the left was taken when she was 15 days old, on November 25th, 2007. The one on the right was taken on November 1st, 2011. On the one in 2007, can you see the heart on my forehead?? I have no idea why it's there, lol.

Have you heard of damnyouautocorrect.com? If not, you should definitely go check it out. I had to look for a while to find a clean one though.... but they are all really funny!


This is the card I entered in Paper Crafts "World Card Making Day" Contest. I entered it for Birthday. I didn't win though, ohhhh well! I still love how this card came out. I thought of it when I was making my Thank You kindle card for Joey. He has an iPhone (and infact has talked me into getting one annnd buying it for me! Luckiest girl I know, that's for sure!) so I thought I'd make him an iPhone thank you card then got the idea for the kindle but knew I still had to make an iPhone one!

My favorite part about this whole card? The battery! I just love it! The shading is so neat!


I used my sisters name and my boyfriend's birthday for the time. The reception lines are "I's" in different font sizes!

I used glossy accents on the "home" button.

I drew the camera with a while gel pen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment