CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1st already?

Wasn't it just January like, yesterday?? This year has flown by, very quickly!

I've been working on an 8x8 album for Joey recently, so I don't have any cards to share right now, so I'm going to share photos instead!

Joey, Pluto & I at Disneyland.. I just noticed, Joey's shirt is still wet from Grizzly Bear Run, we all got soaked!

Joey & I at my friend Luci's Wedding

Joey & Klayre at Luci & Kyle's reception, LOVE this one!

On Wednesday I took Klayre to Disneyland for the first time by myself. We had a BLAST! We went on 16 rides and met and got 5 characters autographs.

This is on The Tea Cups... she likes spinning them and making her TT dizzy!


Before Klayre was born (and we knew her name was going to be Klayre), we'd call my sisters belly, Klayre-A-Bellie. We call her Klayre-A-Bell also, so I told her to just stand there so I could take a picture and this is what she did, lol, perfection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment