CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Menu Board!!

About a month or so ago I found a blog called Sandy's Kitchen. Sandy blogs her weight loss journey on Medifast (the diet I'm on) and posts recipes of other peoples and her own. We've been making them like crazy. Of course we have our favorites!

Even if you're not on Medifast, you can make them... and I really recommend it, they are delicious!

Here's some of our favorites..

THE BEST...
Turnip Fries
Shrimp Scampi w/Zucchini Ribbons

Super Delicious...

All American A1 Burgers
Broiled Scallops
Swiss Tuna Melts
Buffalo Bites
Mock Savory Kugel

As you can see, there are a TON of other ones also, we just haven't tried them yet!

A couple months ago my sister made a Menu board for their house, so I made one too! I made it so we can figure out a whole weeks menu instead of realizing we don't have an ingredient 10 minutes before we make dinner!

I used a frame that I've had since forever (I'm sure you could find a really cute one at Goodwill!). I used the Cherry Limeade cartridge for the Cricut for the letters and used their sticky vinyl. You cut the vinyl upside down so it sticks to the back of the glass so you can write on the front of it and not mess up the vinyl.

I backed it with Rusty Pickle's "Cooking" Paper, it goes with our kitchen real well!

I was planning on putting this on a clip so I could wear it in my hair, but it had other plans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment