CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Congrats on your new home! + my fancy picture frame!

Remember the professional photo Joey & I got on the cruise? Well, I bought a cute frame from Kohl's and just added to it! I used Provo Craft's Adhesive Vinyl, which I "borrowed" from my sis {Thanks Tif!}

Can you see my stickles in the reflection of the glass? =]


I wanted to make a card with a banner on it but wanted it to be different.

I stamped on the tickets, cut them in 1/2 and wrapped them around bakers twine and a banner is born! I also wanted to say "on your new HOME" not house. No matter if it's a condo, apartment, house or something in between, it can still be a home!

I cut 2 clouds out of Magic Mesh.

I added a little chipboard house from My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup and added some fringed green cardstock for grass.

Off to Disneyland tomorrow, better get to bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment