CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

1 week...

I made this card for my boyfriend and mailed it on Wednesday so it would arrive on Friday. Today is a week until our first vacation together... a week long cruise! We booked it when there was 76 days left, so now having only 7 to go, I'm sooo excited!

I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #113 for this card. Love Karen's sketches!

I had the idea of sending him a "one week" card for a while now but had no idea how I wanted to do it. So I thought maybe I'll put 1 week... 7 days, then I got the idea to do this!

I used October Afternoon's Thrift Shop. How perfect is this map?!

2 comments:

Cyndy

Very cute card! I bet he loved it! Have a blast on your trip!!

Sandy Ang

Such a fab card. Love the maps paper from OA. hope you'll come link it up to my Travel challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/sandys-challenge-4.html

Post a Comment