CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday William

I lifted this card from an old Paper Crafts Magazine. Before I got my scraproom/bedroom organized how I wanted it, I used to cut out cards from scrap magazines that I wanted to lift and kept them in a folder.. this was one of them!

This was for a family friend's little one's first Birthday.


This may be my new favorite font! It's called Digs my Hart and is from fonts101.com. I recently deleted a BUNCH of fonts off my computer that I've never used and will never use, and replaced them which a bunch of cute ones! Most of the new fonts I recently downloaded were from a site called KevinandAmanda.com. They have a TON of cute fonts, and they're free! Can't get much better than that!! They also have links to other sites that contain super cute fonts as well. Make sure to check them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment