CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

You & Me

The truth comes out about where my mind has been... on this boy right here!!

I used Helpmeronda's "Girl Meets Boy" layout for inspiration. My layouts are usually as straight as can be, nothing out of place if I can help me, but I loved making a layout like this. In the beginning I was totally over thinking it, which I have a real problem with!! But after convincing myself "just do it already!!", it fell into place perfectly!

I haven't added journaling yet, there's so much to say! But, I will add it, for sure.

It seems like we spend more in parking than anything else, lol.

I used the map that I printed before I left. I distressed it and added pink pearls where the resturant and movies are located.

Our movie stubs.. we saw I Love You Phillip Morris.

I got the title from the song "You & Me" from Lifehouse. Great song!!

January 8th is really the only day I dread. 12 years ago (did I really just say 12?) on that day, the whole thing started with my leg problem. So, needless to say, I don't like the day! But, I do now. Joey changed my whole perspective on the 8th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment