CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

yawn.

I made this layout for... NOTHING. I know, I can't believe it either! Making a layout, just to make one.. go figure!

The photo is of my sister and my niece when my niece was probably 5 months old.

I hadn't planned on putting the "y" over her face, but I dropped it and it left adhesive on the photo, so it made a home there! I used Fiskar's "Apron Lace" punch on this.. which is my new favorite punch!! I got the line/heart idea from one of Kristina Werner's cards. I don't know if you can see it or not, but on the top, theres 2 little hearts with gems in them, it used to be a bobby pin, well, unless I cut it in 1/2 that is!!


One punch and a bunch of different papers.

1 comments:

Martina

aw what a cute picture and such a wonderful layout! I love this punch - I need to get it asap :D

xx M.

Post a Comment