CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Masculine Cards...

I don't make masculines cards too well. I don't use a lot of flowers and bling, but for some reason they are just so much harder to make!! Anyway, an old friend asked me if I'd make her boyfriend a Birthday card and an Anniversary card.

First, I came up with a color scheme, so it wouldn't get too girly. I went with blue, brown and yellow.


My friend sent me 4 pictures and I wanted to use all of them, so I decided to make a photo strip. You know.. the kind you'd get from a photo booth! Yellow and black are his favorite colors, so that helped! I crumbled up the polka dot paper and sprayed it with Glimmer Mist.

On the 2nd and last picture, I made only certain items in color and used Glossy Accents on top of it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment