CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Coffee Sleve Mini Album

Last year my Dad was at a job and they we're throwing away a box of Coffee Sleeves. There has to be at least 500 in this box, so he brought it home for me, lol. Wouldn't every Dad do that??

So, when I saw Ms. Missy's Coffee Sleve Mini Album Swap on scrapbook.com, I wanted to be a part of it!!

I've made a mini album before, but never with Coffee Sleeves. Or Java Jackets as mine say on the back!!

The Front - pretty simple front. The GIRL were red, green and white wood letters.

Pleaded paper and journaling spots on both side.

See the glittery green tab? It pulls out for more journaling/for pictures.


I guess I didn't take a picture of this one together, sorry!




I knew I wanted to use this quote some where!


On the left is a little pocket with a tag for journaling. The yellow glittery tag pulls out to put more journaling/photos.


These are my favorite! This was actually the 1st page I did.

I made the branch with Core'dinations, brown cardstock that has a tan inside. I twisted the paper and used glue dots to adhere it and then I sanded it.

The pink tab pulls up for more journaling/photos.


This one also has a little pocket that holds a journaling tag.


1 comments:

Cyndy

Incredibly adorable! The person that gets this is one lucky lady!!! This is amazing!! I LOVE it!!

Post a Comment