CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

and she's back!

Guess who's back....! Finally rested and back in the swing of things!!

I must say, I truly had a blast doing the wedding goodies for Elissa's Wedding. It was great getting to know her and her family as well. The Wedding was today and I can't wait to hear how beautiful it was! Just from hearing about it and see bits and pieces of it, I can only imagine how gorgeous it was!

Here's a picture from the 1st night of putting stuff together. That night we did all the menus!

Elissa, Paulette and Elissa's Mom, Annette

I didn't take a picture of the ribbon, but it was 85 yards of the green ribbon you see in the picture above, cut into 17 inch strips! It was a lot!!

Here's the paper, just for the menus!

4 inches of paper, just for the menus!

So like I said, I had a blast, but I did miss making cards! The funny thing was I wanted to stamp something... and I don't even stamp that much! Guess it was just something different from what I was doing!!

I have 2 cards to share with you tonight.

Both of the cards are for the Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com that I host.

This one was for July's challenge, but I just finally finished it today! It was for theme, to make a card with something food related on the front and a recipe on the inside.

Inside is a recipe for Whiskey Sours, the best recipe ever I might add! I also made it into a magnet, so you can put it on your fridge and it's always right there when you need to find it.

This was also for The Sweet Stop's July 17th Challenge. I finally got a chance to upload it.

This card is for the August challenge, for product, which was to use pins.

I used 2 sewing pins!


0 comments:

Post a Comment