CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Merry Christmas.... in July

Speaking of things in months theyre not supposed to be in... I went to Target the other day with my Grandma to buy the little one a present since she's almost potty trained!! Go Klayre!! And Tif!! Tif is my sis... she deserves credit too, right?! =] But anyway! School stuff was already out! It's the beginning of July for Goodness Sake! I love school stuff as much as the next guy, but that's a little soon, even for me!

I made this card a couple weeks back for Kristina Werner's Finally Friday Video Challenge.

I loved her design so much that I lifted it. I also made 11 of these (except the tree is different) for Operation Write Home.

I LOVE how the trunk of the Christmas tree came out! I used Core'dinations and sanded it.

Here is a tutorial I made on how to make any shape have a little more detail, like I did with the Christmas Tree on the card. Check out Made Fresh Daily on youtube for some more fun tutorials! If there's ever anything you want to see a tutorial on, just leave me a comment and let me know, I'd be happy to make it for you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment