CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue

I know it's only the 2nd, but Happy 4th of July almost!!

Look at this picture of the baby! All kinds of chub going on! She used to have so many little rolls, lol. Now she's a skinny minnie! This picture was taken on her first 4th of July, when she was 8 months old. I know it looks like the picutre of the layout is lighter on the right, but its really the paper!

I used Sketch 100 from Got Sketch? This is also for the July Baby Challenge on scrapbook.com

For the title I used a song title from Toby Keith.

I made these two lollipop flowers!

A couple weeks ago I saw a dress for the baby. It was a navy blue dress with white stars and red ribbon ties for the straps. I went back a couple days ago with Klayre and it was no longer there! But we found another cute one.. and it's lighter material, so I'm kinda glad it wasn't there!! I made her this matching hair clip to wear.

I used my Pixie to sew!! So exciting!! I also shortened the straps on her dress with it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment