CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

last one.. i swear!

I've posted twice tonight already! But I have one more to share!! Every 6 months or so I make my niece a card that she's not allowed to open until she's 16. I write her about what she loves at the moment and how much I love her and all that good stuff!!

I found this stamp set in the $1 bin at Michael's. We say this when we leave the little one, so it was a must =]

This is for the Bonus category of Scrapbook.com's June Card Challenge, to use thought/talk bubbles on your card.


2 comments:

de

Truly adorable! I love this! Those sentiments are so cute! Love the paper piecing!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Cyndy

Adorable card! I love that you write your neice a card about what she loves. She will so enjoy that later on in life.

Post a Comment