CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

365 Days

I made this layout for the "June Baby Challenge".. my 3rd layout, I'm on a roll!!

It's for the mini challenge to use a collage of 6 photos or more.

The photo in the middle was taken 36 minutes after my niece was born and all the others are in order by month. All these pictures were taken with my crappy cell phone camera, but they didn't turn out too shabby!! Could have been worse!

A while back I bought a bunch of different colored raffle tickets on etsy. In a post a couple weeks ago I said I had an idea on how to use them, well this wasn't it, lol.

I used Autumn Leaves Rub-Ons to add the month to each ticket.


2 comments:

Jade Cook

I love the rub on's on the tickets!

Cyndy

Great use of the tickets!! Some of my favorite pics of my kids are crappy from my cell phone, maybe if I print them smaller like you did, they will look better. I'll have to give it a try!

Post a Comment