CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

One word.... ELLEN!

Evening! Today my sister took me see The Ellen Degeneres Show!! Woohoo. Very exciting!!

First we went to Bob's Big Boy, ohhhh so good!

I wish I had more pictures, but we weren't allowed to take any inside, but we took one outside while we were waiting! Ok.. I copied this from my sisters facebook... it was taken by her phone, so I'm guessing why it's that small? Not sure! But there we are... 163 and 164.

My sister was standing in line for the tickets and they announced who was on the show.... STEVE CARELL! Are you kidding me?! I love him! And James Taylor! and some girl from Twilight... I'm not into the books/movies, so that one didn't excite me as much, lol.

It feels like I haven't been home since Friday! Oh wait, I really haven't been! My sister and brother-in-law went to Vegas for the weekend so we had the mini one. She is just so darn goofy! We had too much fun with her.. she would wake up from a nap and say "Can we go back to your house now?" lol. Luckily we live right around the block!!

I am hoping to make a tutorial tonight, but we'll see how much longer I'm awake =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment