CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day & my 1st youtube video!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!!

I wanted to share all the Mother's Day cards I made for my family.

This odd shaped card was for my Mom from me, my sister, my brother-in-law and the baby. It was bigger than usual because we got her a gift certificate and it was big!!

I used the sketch on Our Creative Corner's challenge blog, #14.

Here's the sketch...

Here's my card...

I made these cute little flowers! I also made my first video tutorial for youtube on how to make these flowers.

Check it out, I'm very excited about it!! Let me know what you think about it, cause I would love to make some more tutorials!! If anyone has any suggestions of what you want to see, or are confused about how to make something, leave me a comment and let me know and I'll be glad to make a tutorial!! I already have my next one in mind.


This one was for my sister, from the baby and I. I stamped the little ones hand on cardstock, which she got a kick out of and cut it out by hand.
This is also for Just Us Girls #32, to make a pocket card.

This was the inside.. and the baby "signed" it by coloring all over it!

This was for my Mom from Klayre.

My Mom taught the baby to say "I love you a bazillion", but since she can't say her L's yet, she says "I ove you a bazi-in". She also colored on the inside of this one too.

Do you ever make a project and are not too sure how it's going to end up when you start it, but then when it's finished you can't believe you actually made it? lol. That's pretty much how I felt about this card.

This is for The Sweet Shop's Sketch Challenge Blog #55. Here's the sketch...

On Friday night my Dad asked me to make him a card for Mom. Dad always goes to the store and picks out his own cards for each of us. Then writes in it, better than Hallmark ever could, and usually makes us cry, but happy tears!!

He said he wanted something with a basket on it. My Mom collects Longaberger Baskets, so I didn't have to look far for inspiration!!

I just love how the basket turned out!

I showed you all this one a while back.. it was for my Grandma, she also got a Klayre hand print inside her card!!

7 comments:

Teresa Kline

these are so sweet, great creations...have a fabulous week!

enjoy *~*

Mona Pendleton

WOW - You have been one creative girl :) All of these creations are fabulous! Thank you for playing along with Just Us Girls

Lisa Kind

These are adorable and so personalized, which is so thoughtful! Love the hand print...very clever idea that will be treasured I'm sure! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

Rose

awesome card with the hand!!! you have created some fantastic cards girl :) thanks for playing on the occ this week

Unknown

Lovely cards! Thanks for playing at the Sweet Stop!

Kelli

Lovely cards!

Andrea

Wow those Mother's Day cards are sooo adorable! And your card with the Sweet Stop Sketch is so cute too with that basket! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop!

Post a Comment