CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

a late Saturday night...

..makes for 2 cute cards!!

Do you like my new watermark? I've always wanted to add one to my cards, and finally figured out how. On to challenges!!

For this card I used Laura's sketch on 2 Sketches 4 You #52. This is my first time playing along at this site. This is also for the May Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com for bonus, to make a card from a magazine photo.

I've been seeing flowers like this around the scrapbooking community lately and wanted to give one a try. I used a piece of fabic to make mine and love how it came out!


I used crackle accents, of course!


Another sketch... another card! This sketch is from Mojo Monday #139. Super cute sketch, right?
Here's my card..



0 comments:

Post a Comment