CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Craig's Birthday Card

Evening! Morning! All of the Above! =]

I'm waiting for pain meds to kick in, so I can get some sleep and instead of just laying here watching Home Improvement, I thought I'd share another card with you!

The couple that lives next door has the same Birthday! How cute is that? So Lori asked me to make a card for her husband. He's very much into biking, so she requested a biking card. I made Lori a card {from me} and will share that one soon!!

I must say, the first thing I did was panic, lol. Girly, I can do. Masculine cards/Layouts... not so much! Shh.. don't tell that to the little boys Mom that I'm making a scrapbook of his life for, LOL. But I'm trying.. it's new, so it's scary!!

I again, participated for the first time in another sketch challenge blog!! Yay! This one is called The Sweetet Thing and they have "Sweet Sketch Sundays"!

Here's the sketch for this week..


My Card

I printed the bicycle rider off the internet, free clipart can be so helpful!

Have you ever used the stamp technique of "kissing"? If not, or if you haven't heard of it, check it out here on Splitcoaststampers.com.

A couple weeks ago figured out a technique that is sort of like that. I'm planning on making another tutorial today to show you how I made the H and the B!!

I still have no clue what these little metal embellishments are called! They're the kind of things that are on picture frames so you can hang them on the wall... anyone know what they're called? I just think they're the cutest!!

1 comments:

Jade Cook

awesome card. I love how you did happy birthday! very cleaver!

Post a Comment