CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

A couple goodies

I didn't get much done on National Scrapbook Day, but that's ok. I at least got SOME done!!

I made 2 cards for the Card Challenge on scrapbook.com.

This one is for color.. to use black, green, pink and magenta.



This one is for sketch.. here's the sketch I made...

Here's my card





I also got a layout done! I lifted XAlysonex's "On your head mate".

This is also for the Just Us Girls Challenge Thread on scrapbook.com.. 2 months together. Last month was Mel's and her challenge was to use flowers in your pictures on your page. This month is Mandi, and hers is to make your own embellishment.


Journaling: While you were helping Mommy plant flowers in the front yard, you were also looking for slimies. You found four and you liked holding them and digging for them. February 2010

I made the flower on the upper right side.. it's out of burlap, paper and a button.


I tried to make the bracket look like it had mud on it.

1 comments:

~ This Little Crafter ~ AKA Alison.

I love those glittery alphas & the banner on your card is way too cute! I have something for you over on my blog please stop by & check it out :)

Post a Comment