CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Rolls & a bug-a-boo

I was watching Ellen last week and she had her personal chef, Roberto Martin on and he was making spring rolls. Ohhh they looked so good! So I decided to take a stab at it. They are vegetarian and quite yummy. Then there's the dipping sauce... oh my.

I couldn't find edible rice paper, so I used seaweed sushi wraps instead. So, we had lots of leftover "insides". We poured some of the dipping sauce on it and ate it as salad!!


There's LOTS of cutting veggies, so make sure to give yourself plenty of time!! To make them even healthier, substitute the noodles for Shiratake Tofu Noodles, we found them at Whole Foods.




Drooling yet? Well this will make you stop......... lol.

The baby and I were digging in the backyard *from a hole the dog started* and look what we found... we thought it was a slimey (for those of you who don't get to watch a bazillion episodes of Sesame Street, Slimey is Oscar's worm friend.. you learn something new everyday!! But, it wasn't... it was a centipede!

0 comments:

Post a Comment