CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

She's cute and I'm not lion!

Klayre and I had a picnic on the front lawn on Monday. Here's a pictures of us... that is her natural smile! lol. I just love it!

I wanted to make her something different for lunch. Toddler food can get boring day after day! So I searched creative toddler foods and this lion came up. I can't find the link though, but when I do, I'll post it. She ate the whole sandwich, but not the carrots! And the M&M's were gone before anything else! Smart kid... she eats dessert (or bassert as she calls it) first!!

Have you heard of The Gourmet Mom on-the-go? She has a bunch of recipes and some cute, creative kids food goodies as well. There's edible crayons (with printable crayon labels! You can even request personal ones) and even PB&J Sushi that I made for the baby a while back. I took it a step further and made a face out of her plate, with the sushi being hair, cottage cheese eyes and a nose and a fruit smile. I e-mailed it to her to thank her for the inspiration and show her what I made and she asked if she could put it on her site.. how exciting! Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment