CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

You make me smle all over my face

Don't you just love that quote? I saw it in a stamp set at Joann's, it's by a 5 year old I believe. One night when the little one was at our house, we were making some jewelry. The jewelry was made out of perm rods =] You can see her necklace in the picture on the left!! We wanted to get a picture of her new bling, so she sat down with Papa and my sister said "Klayre, smile!"... little did we know this is what she was going to do! lol. She just has the best smile!! I apologize for this horrible photo! With the embossing and photos it was hard to take a photo of it.


This layout was made for Capture These Sketches - #3 - Dopey


How can you look at this picture and not start laughing yourself?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment